February 24, 2010

death by audio

I left early that evening we went to this show at Death By Audio, but caught some decent bands while I was there. I really dug Beach Fossils and Nude Beach, I wish I weren't such an old lady and stayed for The Beets. I wonder if they played such hits like "Killer Tofu" or "Banging on a Trash Can" but I think that was Doug Funnie's band and not the Beets? ANYWAYS, this would only make is sense if you watched Doug when you were younger. You know those songs were the shit back in the day.

And apparently Oliver from A Place To Bury Strangers lives at Death By Audio? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Here are some photos from my little lomo.

P.S. I have mad respect for a band that put their stuff on cassette with cool art work. I buy that shit all the time. Just based on the pure awesomeness of it.



Nude Beaches

Beach Fossils


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhheeeeeeeeoooohhh KILLA TOFUUUUUU!!!

good fuckin times man.

sweet BK pic!

I'm psyched for yr siteee : )

page views

Free Counter