February 14, 2010

he's my rushmore

I don't normally fan girl out too often but this is one of the rare occasions were I literally squealed after the encounter. Jason Schwartzman is one of my favorite actors/musicians. I think he is incredibly talented and was so lucky to have met him at the Band of Outsiders clothing presentation last evening at Milk Studios

He was incredibly nice, probably one of the nicest I have ever met.

I probably should have considered wearing Depends that evening. That was how excited I was and called my mother directly afterwards. Dorky? Maybe. But what who you do?

Anyways, here are a couple of polaroids.




On an unrelated note, may I go ahead and say I am over fashion week already. Too much running around and too many rude people. Can't every just be polite and not catty bitches?



No comments:

page views

Free Counter