April 25, 2010

"where are the fucking elephants?"

I am going to flashback here for second.

Back in March, Kelsey came to visit me and we went to the zoo.

Ever since I lived in Kansas City, I refused to believe this zoo actually existed but it does...

After a wonderful breakfast at Bluebird Cafe, we proceeded to find this zoo. Now, let me tell you, even with a GPS, an iPhone and a Blackberry it took us an hour to find this place when it should have taken us 15 minutes.

We rule, basically...

Here are some pictures from our adventure. This zoo was obviously meant for people under the age of 12 and the animals looked sickly...

So Kelsey and I turned the zoo into our own personal playground. Even though the zoo wasn't amazing, we still had a fun time, running about like children.















No comments:

page views

Free Counter