I was recently tagged by my friend Jaclyn to do 10 random facts about myself.
So here we go:
1. I have moved 15 times in my 23 years of life and will be going on 16th and possibly 17th by the end of year.
2. Unsolved Mysteries used to scare the shit out of me when I was younger (even during the daytime slot), and I am sure if there were still reruns on, I would need to wear some adult Pampers to get through an entire episode.
3. I could live off coffee/tea and toast.
4. I'm incredibly indecisive. This is probably why I feel the need to carry so many different cameras on me.
5. I am a sucker for the following: care packages, cupcakes, a damn good black cup of coffee and mixtapes/CDs
6. I am really into The Kennedy Family and I have probably seen every documentary on the History Channel about them.
7. I have the taste buds of a 5 year old. I usually eat in because going out to restaurants terrifies me. I hate displaying my freakish ordering and eating habits, especially to those I do not know that well.
8. I have over 250 DVDs and I just downsized...
9. Although, I love the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, I ADORE the Kinks.
10. I think Clint Eastwood is one of the most badass motherfucker's alive.
(who said I had to stick with 10??)
11. I still buy the newspaper everyday, more specifically, the New York Times.
What are some random facts about you guys? And any questions for me? I am thinking of doing a part two of this very soon.