July 18, 2010

release me

ph. unknown
This is how I plan on spending a majority of my day today.

Well okay, I do plan to leave the house to go to the gym, get coffee, pick up the NYT and see Inception. I have high expectations for Inception. It better be good. If not, I am going to spit on the ground outside of AMC. Leonardo DiCapario has failed me for the last time. Did anyone else see Shutter Island? What type of fuckery was that? I was disappointed in both DiCapario and Scorsese. I weep at the thought of that bullshit.

THEN, I'll get back in my bed. My phone will probably be off so send smoke signals or a pigeon carrier.

Now, off to the gym at 6:30am.
(Oh yeah, I am running another 5k next month for Race For The Cure, breast cancer awareness)

4 comments:

fuschiaaa said...

Inception looks confusing but I'm definitely going to see it, hopefully it won't fuck my mind over too much.

james said...

i'm such a scaredy cat, i refused to watch shutter island with my bf because the trailer was scary to me. he was disappointed too in that movie too.

Mash said...

I saw "shutter Island" and was lost because I don't understand the end ahaha do you understand it ?

Patrice J said...

I figured out the end halfway through the movie.

page views

Free Counter