September 15, 2010

Alexa Chung For Madewell

I know most people find Alexa Chung completely overrated but I ADORE her and her line for Madewell. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchases and the little goodies that came with them. So cute! It was like receiving my own little care package from Miss Chung.


What I bought:




What I hope to go back for (assuming anything is left):

I would really like the crush velvet shorts and t-shirt

also, there were these AMAZING oxfords I was DROOLING over. I don't know if I should be spending anymore money on clothes at the moment (my shopping spree the other day set me back quite a bit, retail therapy, ya know?) but I DO need some new oxfords. I have four pairs right now and they are all THRASHED. It's to the point that I am using freaking shoe gloo to try and paste them back together. Girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to save her favorite shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know who shot this set of photos?

page views

Free Counter