October 4, 2010

hollow hollow eyes

I swear I will get back to writing about New York adventures soon.

The past two weeks have been insanely busy and incredibly frustrating. I am running myself into the ground. School, job ops, and possibly another move. My mind is all over the place and I haven't been myself.

Sorry to everyone who unfortunately had to be around me recently. I've been more neurotic than usual, returning to that dark place and my old ways, and just being a total bratty ass wipe. Like bailing out on people? I NEVER do that.

I just need to take a few steps back and breathe. No one likes a debbie downer.

To change subjects, right now I am currently OBSESSED with the new Crocodiles album "Sleep Forever". I finally listened to it last week and it hasn't left my car since.

This is one of my favorites off the album.

"Hollow Hollow Eyes" - Crocodiles

No comments:

page views

Free Counter