December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas, loves!

Happy Christmas!

So, I am currently in the kitchen watching 'Love Actually', you can't go wrong with some Colin Firth...

(yes, please!)

...and the scene that makes every girls heart melt.

In addition to watching 'Love Actually', I am making madeleines with lemon zest whilst drinking homemade cider. Yumzzz all around.

Anyways, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas. I hope everyone is enjoying time with family and friends or at least TRYING to enjoy themselves. I know the holidays are tough for some of us but please allow yourself one day of letting go of all the bullshit and are thankful for what you have and the people that truly appreciate and love you, near and far. I hope everyone received everything they asked for and more!

Have fun and be safe.

xoxo

Patrice

1 comment:

Rosa said...

You too!
Merry Christmas :)
Hope 2011 is gonna be a good year :)

page views

Free Counter