August 4, 2011

don't call it a comeback

Well, I haven't updated this thing in a minute.

I've sort of dropped off the radar for a bit. Okay, I really dropped off the radar.

I am currently back in Kansas City until next Wednesday. I am shooting Kanrocksas tomorrow over Lollapalooza...don't ask...

I am excited to see the following: Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Eminem, The Black Angels and Best Coast.

It seems like most of the country is suffocating under a nutsack of heat. Not interested.

My hair always looks a hot mess, like pictured or is pulled back into a bun. I just don't even care what I look like this summer. If I could go around wearing basketball shorts and a racerback sports bra, I would. I really really would.

In other news, ever since I let my social life go down the drain, I've been spending time reflecting sitting in my underwear, eating junk food and watching awful television. So far, I've finished two seasons of Vampire Dairies and a season and half of Pretty Little Liars and I may or may not participate in watching Keeping Up With The Karadshians marathons on E!...I've also seen the following in theaters this past week; Captain America (did anyone else nearly pee their pants seeing the teaser trailer of the Avengers film next year? just me? okay...), Friends With Benefits (better than No Strings Attached and a lot cuter than I thought it was going to be), Crazy, Stupid, Love (ehhh...I don't know, it had it's moments but I was still left feeling underwhelmed. I still plan on having Ryan Gosling's babies though...)

On an unrelated note, I am really into this song right now.

Telephone by The Black Angels


to be continued...

No comments:

page views

Free Counter