June 18, 2012

"may the bridges I burn light the way" - Dylan McKay

Okay, so I am all sorts of behind on updating this....

Recently, I got back from Chicago and NYC. Although, I only spent a brief time in Chicago, I always love to see that city is still keeping it classy. Red and Blue line after dark never ceases to amaze me. 

This New York trip was one of my more fun visits. It was great catching up with old friends and making new ones, as well as seeing two great bands (Mystery Jets and The Maccabees) in the process. As usual, there wasn't enough time to see everyone but there is always next time. I have so many new photos to show and dropped off 4 more rolls of film today that I am excited to get back and share with you all. 

Until I get those organized for posting here, I'll be backtracking and writing about my trip to Denver, outfit posts, a couple of mixtapes, you know the usual...

Yet here are some fun photos from when I was hanging out with my friends Natalie and John in Chicago. We got late night BBQ, creeped on the internet and watched 90210 until I had to leave for the airport at 3am...5 hours in the city well spent. 

 
Natalie, she's all that. 
 Just hangin' with my bestie Luke. 
 John's DIY Lisa Frank flask
 John

it's an obsession.

No comments:

page views

Free Counter