July 1, 2012

I love you, but you don't know what you are talking about


Today I saw 'Moonrise Kingdom' again and I still love with it. I think it may be my third or fourth favorite* Wes Anderson film. I don't even know where to begin with this film. Amazing cast, great cinematography...I highly recommend seeing it in theaters. 





*Favorite Wes Anderson Films List:
(Honestly, after The Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore, this list is constantly changing...I'm indecisive, whatever.)

1. The Royal Tenenbaums
2. Rushmore
3. Moonrise Kingdom
4. The Fantastic Mr. Fox
5. The Darjeeling Limited
6. Bottle Rocket
7. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou 


Lastly, I think I might start wearing knee highs and saddle shoes again. 
(Me via two years ago...I know, I know, I look SO different.) 


2008 was the year you might have spotted me running around in a Davey Crockett hat...

No comments:

page views

Free Counter