August 10, 2012

still alive

I know I've been MIA, but I am still recovering from Chicago (Lollapalooza and hanging with friends), going to St. Louis twice (JEFF the brotherhood and Dum Dum Girls) and I have spent my three days back at home trying to catch up on sleep, working on photos (on my broken laptop, which has been SO much fun), all while still working at my day job. Exhausted is an understatement. Although, Chicago was rather stressful, I am glad I got to catch up with as many people as I could and for those I didn't get to see, I'll be back soon. 

Tomorrow I am off to Omaha for Maha Festival to see my mates of Dum Dum Girls and Delta Spirit play. Should be fun. 

Anyways, here is a preview of photos to come soon (btw, these are all mobile photos, taken and edited on my phone). I can't wait to share my proper photographs with everyone very soon. 

I feel I'll never get tired of seeing JEFF the brotherhood play. Just too fucking good. 

Malia warming up before taking stage at Lollapalooza. 

Jules just looking like a badass as usual.

more updates to come.
follow me on instagram (patricesharon) for daily postings. 

No comments:

page views

Free Counter