January 1, 2013

grew up at midnight pt. 3

Evanne
Your current location?
Williamsburg, BK
Where/how will you be spending NYE (bar, club, friends house, etc)?
stopping by a house party in BK before a mexican fiesta at my friend William's in the LES. Want to see as many of my friends faces before the year ends
What is the one song that really gets you ready to go out?
                           Bad Day" R.E.M- even when it hasn't been one, I love the energy
What is your biggest guilty pleasure song of 2012?
                   I Knew You Were Trouble. Taylor Swift...but I don't feel that guilty about it.
What are your going out essentials?

cigarettes and practical shoes

What is the one song that always gets you on the dancefloor?
                                               "What's My Name" Rihanna. I'm a simple woman.
What would you spin if you were the dj?
"Highway Man" The Highway Men- This might clear the dance floor quite quickly but that only means more room for me. 
What drink will you be holding throughout the night?
Vodka Soda

Who do you wish you could kiss at midnight (celebrity or non)?
Mr. Eric Reeves

What do you do after the party (go to another location, go home and crash)?
Stick around to say hello to the first sunrise of 2013, I'm sure. And hopefully, I'll still be dancing. 
Your hangover cure?
 I plan to discover a cure for the hangover in 2013 but for now coffee. coffee. movie. prosecco. 
What are you looking forward to most in 2013?
Looking forward to spring after a long NY winter and SXSW in March with Weird Womb.


Abby

Your current location?
Atlanta Area
Where/how will you be spending NYE (bar, club, friends house, etc)? 
At home with good music, good drinks and good company
What is the one song that really gets you ready to go out? 
Audrey's Dance from the Twin Peaks soundtrack, it's just sleazy enough
What is your biggest guilty pleasure song of 2012? 
I never feel guilty about my pleasures
  What are your going out essentials? 
Red lipstick and cigarettes
What is the one song that always gets you on the dancefloor? 
Push It - Salt n Peppa
What would you spin if you were the dj? 
Blue Velvet by Lana Del Rey
What drink will you be holding throughout the night? 
Pimm's Cup with lemon and cucumber
Who do you wish you could kiss at midnight (celebrity or non)? 
My lovely girlfriend
What do you do after the party (go to another location, go home and crash)? 
Watch old movies in bed
Your hangover cure? 
A hot bath and hot tea
What are you looking forward to most in 2013? 
West coast life in PDX

Sarah
Your current location:
London, UK
Where/how will you be spending NYE (bar, club, friends house, etc)?
I'll be at a friends in East London, making homemade pasta, Snowball cocktails and chocolate pomegranate pudding. 
What is the one song that really gets you ready to go out?
We gorging ourselves, listening to Kate Bush and avoiding the chaos of London transport for the evening. 
What is your biggest guilty pleasure song of 2012?
Our guilty pleasure this year is Michael Buble, who may also be our answer to most of these questions!! Merely because he once puked in Leonardo DiCaprio's pool.
What would you spin if you were the dj?
Jamming out to the new Cat Power. Chill night.
What drink will you be holding throughout the night?
we will be drinking an excess of Prosecco
Who do you wish you could kiss at midnight (celebrity or non)?
I'll be kissing my mister at midnight. Lucky/unlucky for him
Your hangover cure?
coconut water, delivery dim sum and a full Netflix queue
What are you looking forward to most in 2013?
Most looking forward to killing it in 2013. I'll hopefully be doing some more touring with Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and consulting loads of companies about how to be more sustainable. My mister will continue smashing the art world with his portraits. I'm also looking forward to my yoga championships in March. So fucking middle class! BAM. Also, hoping to see you, Patrice, in 2013 


Joanna 

Your current location: 

Edinburgh



Where/how will you be spending NYE (bar, club, friends house, etc)?
Going to a friends house where I will be one of two girls. Sadly this does not mean that I will be swimming in admirers but merely the butt of many jokes.

What is the one song that really gets you ready to go out?
Total Eclipse of The Heart - I had forgotten it existed until recently and then I remembered it is the best 
song in the world.

What are your going out essentials?
I always bring a hairbrush and mascara (even though I don't think I ever actually use the mascara). Chapstick. Gum. And a pen, you never know when you will need a pen.

What is the one song that always gets you on the dancefloor?
Int'l Players Anthem - UGK and Outkast. It is so underrated.

What would you spin if you were the dj?
Drake remix of Wildfire by sbtrkt

What drink will you be holding throughout the night?
Gin and Tonic. Then Champagne at midnight.

Who do you wish you could kiss at midnight (celebrity or non)?
A young Obama.

What do you do after the party (go to another location, crash)?
                        Sleeeeeep and then wake up and watch old family guy with my friends.


Your hangover cure?

Lots of coffee. Eating before I sleep (a little piece of cheese and a ricecake go a long way)

No comments:

page views

Free Counter