January 9, 2013

it's a dead end road, for you and me

I just fucking shit my fucking pants! WHAT THE FUCK have I been doing and WHERE THE HELL have I been, that I haven't been keeping up with my dudes! Well anyways, now that my head is finally out of my ass and I'm not the total fucking dickhead I've been all winter.

*(I mean can someone say "Psychotic Patrice" for the months of October - December?)

ANYWAYS!!! More on that later. 

*back to FOALS*

FOALS are going hard and getting heavy. And I am obsessing over their new(ish) song "Inhaler" and can't wait until their third album 'Holy Fire' which comes out on the 12th of Feburary! Also, I am really into the video. I feel like I need to be in an alternate state of mind the next time I watch it. 

 (Yannis *if you are reading this*, I am coming for that sweatshirt/jacket or someone link it to me so I can buy it and rock it all day, erryday.)

"I'm rusted gold
I stripped my soul
I make believe
and i'm not for rent
my head is spent
I guarantee"

No comments:

page views

Free Counter