January 29, 2013

I've been slacking on the "blogging" lately. 

Sorry, I've been busy trying to figure out the mess that is my life right now. Currently testing how much one person can really do and how many places to can they be at once...I tried duplicating myself and it totally didn't work, bummer. 

(Thanks Multiplicity for lying to me as a child!)

Anyways, I do have a couple of exciting things coming up that I can't wait to share with everyone soon. Until then, you can see one of my photos made it to Dum Dum Girls wikipedia page.

And I think it's time for a mini resurrection of 'my life in mobile photos' or maybe I'll rename it 'Patrice's So-Called Life'.

the past couple of weeks have consisted of the following:

meeting one of my best friend's girlfriend, Maddie, she is lovely


we got angsty together


I've been taking photos with my real camera and doing a LITTLE less instagramming than I normally do. 


lounged around with Tori, watched Girls and compared it to our lives.


aww, look cute cat! 


more angst


Chilling with Atticus

read a lot of books, learned some new words


found a crazy old photo of Caitlin, Dev and myself (2008, NYC)
Super LOLZZZ, our faces...also, Dev and I have similar glasses, it's cool to be slightly blind.
found a photo from last year of Chloe and I letting loose at a FOALS show in St. Louis. we were the only people dancing because some crowds are lameeee.
I mean how can you not get down to this oldie but goodie?
it'll cause some spastic, hair whipping dancing.

I am currently reading this

and I've been listening to a lot of Fugazi lately. 

No comments:

page views

Free Counter