February 28, 2010

Bande A Part

The Band Of Outsiders presentation was definitely one of my favorites from fashion week. My love for Band Of Outsiders runs deep. I've always been a big fan of their clothes and their lookbooks. I think that it is pretty genius that their campaigns are shot with polaroids. And you KNOW how much I love polaroids.

Obviously, I loved the lookbook with Jason Schwartzman. But I also really enjoyed the Marisa Tomei, Michelle Williams, Kirsten Dunst and of course the Sarah Silverman ones. Here is a example of their campaigns. Don't we all wish we were this cool? Do you think they are accepting applications to be a in the band?








Anyways, here are my photos. Shot with 35mm film.

F/W 2010




(Sorry these recent posts are so lame and scattered. Stressing with SXSW planning. Seriously, it's in about two weeks!)


No comments:

page views

Free Counter