July 23, 2010

say no to love

Things I am into at the moment:

(yeah, there's a lot of videos in this post)

FOALS - "This Orient"
cool video.


AND just because I can't get enough of this video or song

FOALS - "Spanish Sahara"


I may be just a WEE bit excited to see them in Chicago this fall. I honestly think they are one of the best current bands to see live. If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT! You won't regret it, you'll have so much fun and want more after and be dripping in sweat because it'll most likely turn into a major dance party, who doesn't love dance parties?

Especially once the play this jam.

FOALS - "Cassius"


Another English band I am excited to see whilst back in NY is Mystery Jets!

Mystery Jets - "Serotonin"


Mystery Jets - "Dreaming of Another World"



The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - "Say No To Love"

Isn't this band most adorable?



Best Coast - "When I'm With You"

Seriously though, who doesn't love this band?



Kemp Muhl on the cover of Oyster Magazine (totally yanked this from BreannaLee)

I'm telling you, some girls have all the luck. Does she really need to be so pretty all the time?

AND

I am loving the new Marc Jacobs Fall campaigns photographed by Juergen Teller, of course.
Movies I've watched recently:

-INCEPTION (so good, Cillian Murphy = girl boner and of course Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
-The Runaways (don't you judge me)
-Vivre Sa Vie
-Network
-Alphaville
-Frontier of the Dawn (a bit dramatic but who can resist the beautiful Louis Garrel)
-Paris, Texas
-Scenes From A Marriage
-The Battle of Algiers
-8 1/2
-Brazil

Currently Reading:

(I've lost track on the book a week project...)

Still reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Once I finish that, I will FINALLY try and finish Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.

1 comment:

Camille said...

As much as I love Best Coast, I really wish in all honesty that Bethany Cosentino wouldn't talk between sets... But maybe it was just that one time, maybe she'll be better next time I'll see them!

page views

Free Counter