May 5, 2011

my life in mobile pictures pt 7

Mobile photos from the past couple of weeks.

$6 meals in Kansas City

those WERE the days. the sound still sounded like shit but you could bull ride!

Nick


the word 'safe' instead of 'chill' has officially worked it's way into my vocabulary thanks to Foals. Basterds.

Yannis and Nick.

Anytime I am passing through Chicago I HAVE to get Portillos. It's to the point where I will stab a bitch to get some (not really, but maybe). And sadly everything in the picture below is for me. Clearly, I will never be able to take a guy here because he'll be throughly disgusted by how much food I order here but it's so goddamn good.

Nashville
I don't know what I ordered but it was good.

our napkins on our heads, because that's normal...


St. Louis
we are luvahs.

Chloe

photo by Tiffany
Davis and I, the only black kids at an indie show...always.
feeling like poop in Milwaukee.

Davis the other black kid.


Foals//Milwaukee
this venue was so pretty.

black lips//KCMO

Jared's bass

the beaumont club were such assholes the night Vivian Girls and Black Lips played and kicked us out of the venue early. we took the good times outside. Kianna (Tilly and The Wall) and I created a new thing called 'the round-off high five'. You couldn't handle it. Wish there were video of us girls doing this, got Vivian Girls in on it too. Here are a couple attempts to photograph these bad ass moves.

both photos by Nick one mobile, one disposable.


1 comment:

Rinny Riot said...

I know the feeling of being one of the only black kids at indie shows but now and days people are diversifying their taste in music therefore the crowds are a tad bit diverse.

page views

Free Counter