February 5, 2013

i want candy.

Thanks to the Lady Gaga concert this evening, work (tonight was Sephora) was rather dead.

Now, I am at home attempting to do more work, but failing miserably. 
Sup y'all. Whatchu know about Chamomile tea AND sour punch apple straws???
Tumblr keeps calling my name (speaking of which, I redid the layout on there, so you should check it out here!). Whenever it's time to buckle down and edit some photos, work on the website or anything that requires the perfectionist to come out in me, I think of several things that are exponentially more important than doing that. Such as, watching 15 episodes of Seinfeld in a row while I eat butter pecan ice cream or eat candy and/or practicing my mermaid dancing

But really, this candy addiction is getting out of control. So, as most of you know (I guess only people "IRL" would know) I've kicked one bad habit/addiction/whatever only to pick up (albeit incredibly less life threatening) habit of hoarding candy. Which only means I need to exercise about 5 times a day but whatever (no, I really don't exercise that many times a day, ain't nobody got time for that, who do you think I am? Madonna?) 
There is no excuse for this...I totally think I should be able to expense this as "supplies". I don't even know what's up with the milky ways, because I don't even like chocolate that much. I'm all about hard candy and sour punch or sour patch kids (just in case you wanted to know...like just saying, if someone where to offer me these candies, I wouldn't say no, unless they were strawberry flavored, don't like strawberries, sorry...).


No comments:

page views

Free Counter