February 24, 2013

you can't hold me down, I belong to the hurricane

I know it's been a while since I've done a post. Things are rather insane here in the best way possible. Just finish one of many mis adventures. Chicago and NYC was tiresome yet a lot of fun. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones in the process and manage to get work done as well! This is only the beginning. 

I am still debating on whether or not I will be going to SXSW this year. From a financial standpoint, it seems like a completely crazy thing to pull off at this point. SOOO, if any bands want to take me or someone would let me sleep on their floor or couch...just saying. 

The next two ventures looks like Los Angeles and possibly Atlanta. I'm excited for both and then I'll be attending Austin Psych Fest, which I am very excited for. 

Anyways, I have tons of photos to share with you guys, plenty of stories and just posts in general.

Until then, big big love. 

x
P
Florence Welch at The Maccabees show in Brooklyn, adore this woman.

ph. me 

No comments:

page views

Free Counter