March 30, 2010

hitRECord


Alright, this is one of the things that I did on the last day of SXSW, well during SXSW in general. Damn, I suck, maybe I should have tried to see/do more things...

here is why I went to this event:

1. because it was warm/inside

2. it didn't involve a lot of walking

3. the project, hitRECord, that Joseph Gordon-Levitt is doing, seemed like a really cool idea.

4. The Ghost Of A Saber Toothed Tiger was playing again. I am not going to lie, I may just really be in love with the name of the band more than the band itself, although they are really quite enjoyable.

5. And yes, I am obsessed with Sean Lennon and think Kemp Muhl is the most beautiful girl, EVER! It's not even fair to be that pretty and she is my age! WTF. Alright, I'm done complaining.






this is slightly unrelated. but look at sean and kemp on the cover of the febuary Jalouse. the editorial is completely insane, like BA-NA-NAS!



No comments:

page views

Free Counter