November 13, 2010

it's just a game and if you know the rules you can't get hurt

I've been dancing it out like nobody's business tonight! Trying to release some stress and work out things in my head. So what do I do? Of course, clean and organize. Currently I am purging my DVDs again. According to my excel spreadsheet (don't judge), I own 328 DVDs (that is including TV shows on DVD). I know, hoarder, but at least a highly organized hoarder.

I am glad that my crush dilemma is figured out. After a good conversation with one of my friends tonight, it's now all perfectly clear. So simple and easy. And since I live in my head and constantly overanalyzing even the smallest things, I missed the big picture. Well, I am not sure that is phrase I am looking for, but you know what I mean.

Anyways...

I really dislike how much I enjoy The Like's second album. It's so catchy! "Narcissus In A Red Dress" is my favorite off the album.

I love this video and the song is really fun to dance to.

"He's Not A Boy" - The Like


And whilst on the topic of The Like. Watch this short film/music video directed by Gia Coppola for Zac Posen.


I know the twist was my thing for a while but now I've moved onto the mash potato. Listening to too much music from the 60s these days. And sadly, those who unfortunately have to hang with me will most likely be forced into doing the dance with me at shows or mini dances parties that tend to happen in our rooms.

Mash Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp

No comments:

page views

Free Counter